Help the Victims of Floods!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beauty!

I'm back after a long break(at blogger.com) of Busy work life. I got to attend lot of parties including my best friend's marriage which also happens to be my first Muslim wedding.

What a memorable event was it where I realized what we really miss whenever we see a veiled face. ;-) Beautiful people with beautiful hearts serving beautiful foods and sharing beautiful thoughts of life. Never felt the people were of different religion. So much similarities in thoughts and rituals amidst diversified looks. Every moment gave the feeling of a family event.

This is what confuses me as I do not understand why there is so much hatred among the communities. May be its a strong proof that the hatred is not because of the clash of thoughts or beliefs. Instead it is being injected from outside in to our society to make us weak. To distract our focus from development and prosperity.

Hope everyone realizes this and once again Peace prevails on this land.

2 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm...I always belived that the disturbance is spread through only few people in the society who served as the black sheep...

while no human has the tendency to feel bad about other human...we are social animal and we need other people to live happily and contented.

sometimes...clash may arise but they can be settle by good wise people which are also present in the society as the black sheeps. It is only our duty to kept an eye on black sheep and also on our wise/loyal people.

I am happy that you were enjoying your gathering specialy amused by getting involved in Muslim merriage.

You dont miss anything when you see a Veiled face...basically it arises the wish of finding...

And that's also how we should see other people's religion too...like a beauty in veil...and the desperation to find out its meanings and truth....

If we let the beauty in veil....we sure goiung to missed so many good things....

As I strongly belived that every religion has so many universaly true and good things to teach....

hmmm...you provoked various thoughts in my brain..I can even write a whole post about it...lol...

Thanks for sharing. Be regular now !

The Dumberer said...

Thanks for those wonderful thoughts you shared. I would love to read a whole post on this. And yeah its hard but I'll try to be more regular from now! Thanks again!

Post a Comment